lørdag 20. desember 2008

Le tag

Fra både Hege og Gud. Så da, så. In English, til og med.

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.

01. What are your nicknames?
Errr, the ones I know about at least are Oge, Oh Gee and Børt. God knows what people call me behind my back. Haha. And oh, of course my online buddies know me as Nattfall. On the AJ-forum people even know me as Natt. Wickeeeed.
02. How do you style your hair?
First gel, mousse and hair paste. Then tons and tons of hairspray. Phew. Having a mullet is such a pain sometimes. Especially when I'm in a hurry.
03. What's new in your life right now?
Uhm, feeling hungover after a night of consuming alcohol? It was only a slight headache, though. I suspect the wine to be the culprit.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Hahaha, I'm sitting here in my frigging jogging suit, for crying out loud! I don't even like it. I got it for Christmas last year I think. Present from mum. Ugh. Anyway, it's brown and gold. That makes two. And I've got pink and orange socks. That makes four.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'd say introvert. Most people who know me would say extrovert. So I dunno.
06. What was the last book you read?
The Chronicles of Narnia. Still reading it.
07. Do you nap a lot?
Yes. I  sleep all the time. At home, at school, at the bus, you name it. Not at night, though, ironically.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Cry my heart out and listen to Placebo. At least that's what I did the last time. Next write some emo poetry.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, it is. I didn't finish the animated feature in time, and thus let the whole group down. I was in charge of drawing and editing, but I didn't make it for deadline.
10. What's your favourite dessert?
Ice cream. Be it banana split, gelato or wha'evah.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Too long. About an hour if I'm fast. But I rarely am.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Skrivebua, Blogspot, Facebook, the AJ-forum and Hotmail.
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
Let's see. English, Spanish, communication and culture, Norwegian, religion, history, gym (oh, the pain!), aaand thaaat's aboouut iiiit?
14. Do you like to clean?
Not at all.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Nemo by Nightwish. "Oh, how I wish...!" And that's about all I remember.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
The Holiday, but I didn't see the whole thing. That's why I never wrote a review.
17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Eternal love, 'course.
18. What is your least favourite thing to do that you have to do every day?
Get out of bed.
19. Best time of your life?
I hate questions like these. Never know what to answer. I quite frankly don't know. Probably when I was a little kid running naked around and picking flowers.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
It's embarrassing, but the New Year's Party. I hope there'll be one. My friends in a drunken haze is the most entertaining thing EVARR.

B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag whoever tagged you.
Eight? That's an awful lot. Let's tag Karoline, Eva, Jenny, Ida, Nikoline, Vibeke and the rest of them have been tagged already. Or are painfully inactive (*cough*Daniel*cough*). 

And lookie! There's a P.S.: Som noen av dere kanskje har sett, har jeg nå blitt fan av meg sjøl!!1!1!1!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. *poke* jeg vil perle noe til deg til juul! jeg trenger din adresse, lizzm! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Åååh, zomfg, vil du!? Søte herlige! <3 Jeg kan få din adresse og, så kan jeg prøve å sende noe fint tilbake? Jeg sende mail, og så du sende mail tilbake, jaaah? :D Og så håper vi at det kommer fram i tide <3

    SvarSlett